Supply Chain Manager Romania - FMCG (Brasov-based)
Our client is a well known player in FMCG (Production+Distribution), owning highly popular international brands. Owing to continuous business dynamics, the company is currently strengthening its team for further developments and is looking for a well-rounded professional for the role of Supply Chain Manager
- You will manage and coordinate the supply chain function including inbound logistics and material management, production planning, warehousing and inventory management, distribution and transportation, customer service and product lifecycle management to meet company’s business requirements and excellent customer service level.
- You will be responsible for building and developing an effective team, by maintaining a stable and engaged workforce within the supply chain function;
- You will ensure outstanding customer service level at optimum costs, develop and implement state of the art supply chain processes, lead continuous improvement and manage changes.
- You will manage relationships with external business partners and ensures their performance; cooperation with sales, marketing, finance and manufacturing functions and mross functionalYou will ensure effective c
- You will ensure compliance with all- related requirements, regulations and policies regarding the supply chain function.
- You are and experienced manager dealing with problems from a senior management perspective, with sound experience in Supply Chain Management within an FMCG production environment;
- You own a successful record of working in a high performance oriented multinational environment, focused on delivering quality results;
- You have excellent leadership skills, with the ability of interacting at all levels;
- You are focused on achievement, performance measurement and sustained continuous improvement;
- You own high integrity in aligning to values and strong ability to role-model
- You are highly familiar with state of the art concepts, practices and procedures in the supply chain management;
- You have excellent communication skills and command of English.
If you acknowledge this role as the next step in your career, please send in strictest confidence an application letter (mentioning the position title), together with an explanatory CV in English.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Oraş / Regiune
Oferta de job
- Stadiul procesului de selecție Interviuri
- Ţară România